Saturday, October 30, 2010
never forget you,i remember you..maybe,this is the best way to discribe how i feel now...idk whether u would find another 1 or not,neither do i know whether me myself will find another 1...all i know is that i still love you sia...i know i said this many times.i know i have done u many wrongs...jus like the song"time to love" said...maybe i shld change my no. and many things,including sch,to forget you.like wat jun zhe does...i know i'm being selfish,by leaving sch for my own sake.but,i rly have to do this...not confirm yet though.idk what i shld do seriously.i may act like a friend to you,but deep in my heart,i know truly that i still love you,yet not expressing it out,keeping it all inside myself so that u can find a new guy that u can give ur heart to in peace,by thinking no 1 will b hurt...i will be there when u find another 1,not being there to discourage you,not to do anything,but to support u cause i know that u will b happy with him,but not with me...
I dont hate you , I never could .
I dont regret meeting you , I never will .
But I do regret our relationship .
It destroyed the best thing we had , our friendship .
All I could wish for at the moment is to have back what we lost . ♥
BADMINTON! 1:52 PM