Wednesday, September 21, 2011
I rly dw u to be so important to me...
Even my friends sae ur my pirioty in everything...
Let go ba yankang...
She will nvr like you...
To you:I nvr tot I would fall so deep in such a short time of period.neither did I wan to fall in love with you...buy I did...ppl sae turning back is the only solution.guess I can only do tat yeah...harden my heart,strengthen my mindset,work on my determination...IF 1day...u rly like me le,I will remind myself of all the fucking words u used and jus dc.can sae I hate you now yea?anw,all the best in everything u do in future gd luck.
To Ada:hi.I noe I havnt being listening a lot bout ur advices and everything.sorry.I was blinded k.anw,last long.some ppl wan this happiness also cannot get,so,cherish it.(:
To jiesheng:hello.ur words did wake me up a little.although hurting,yet truthfully.there's 1 thing which I rly like not you.that's u noe how to make me smile.not a lot but not many ppl can.thanks for tat.
To melvin:hi.we have been close since sec1.we nvr stopped becoming friends despite the quarrels.ty.hope we will still be buddies next yr.1more advice.find a new girl.
To huiwen:hi.1st time writing dedications to you.dk if u will read but jus write K.we became closet this yr and better friends.u get angry n sad when ur friends are too.I saw that.ty for being my friend despite being such a terrible person.
To Rachel:hi.we drifted apart this yr.dk y.but hope qe can be tat close again someday,somehow.
To angie:hi.long time no talk.hope can be closer like rachel.
To all:thanks for being my friend despite the lousy character and attitude I have,despite the ugly facr I have.I promise I will try to be better and cherish all of u.
BADMINTON! 8:31 PM